615 S Monroe St
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Kirbow Tire is family owned and operated and we use the latest computerized wheel alignment and tire balancing equipment to guarantee our service is top notch! We only use quality parts and many parts
2.Walpole Tire Service
511 E Georgia Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
My son needed work done on his car for his brakes. We went this past Saturday (9/20/14) and his car was repaired. I went ahead and changed tires on my car also. Thank you for taking care of our nee
609 W California Ave
Used Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Worst service ever. Sold me a used tire that was dry rotted. Tire didn't last a week. Didn't even move the car over the weekend. Had a blow out there isn't any way you sale tires and don't know the t
4.RNR Tire Express
501 S Vienna St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Tune Up Service
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1201 N Service Rd E
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
6.3d Customs Baggers Tires & Rims
1015 Farmerville Hwy
7.Hill Tire & Lube
531 Main St
Tire DealersWheelsAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.