Broussard Cataract & Laser Vision Center
1250 Pecanland Rd, Monroe, LA, 71203
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsOptometrists
1200 S Farmerville St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
604 Belue Ln
Physicians & Surgeons
4.Green Clinic L.L.C.
1200 S Farmerville St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)ClinicsHospitals
All the staff are very helpful and nice.I really like my doctor. I was very impressed with the care I have received. They really are there for their patients! It is also very nice to have all the doct
5.Green Clinic Surgical Hospital
401 E Vaughn Ave
Established in 1948, Green Clinic Surgical Hospital is a general acute care hospital licensed by the Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals. Based in Ruston, La., it offers various surgical serv
6.Green Clinic Obstetrics & Gynecology
411 E Vaughn Ave Ste 201
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
7.John H Broocks Iv, MD - Green Clinic Health System
742 Celebrity Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Women's Health Care
3408 Medical Park Dr, Monroe, LA, 71203
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.