Johnston Dental Care LLC
306 E Reynolds Dr, Ruston, LA, 71270
1.Johnston Dental Care LLC
306 E Reynolds Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. J. Lamar Johnston and his staff care about you and your dental needs. We work as a team to provide personalized and thorough treatment to achieve comprehensive dental wellness. We are highly skill
2.Harmon, Frank DDS
400 E Vaughn Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
3.Cox Family Dentistry
306 E Reynolds Dr
We love to see you smile. Really, we do. That's because we take great pride in offering the most up-to-date dental techniques in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, served up by the most knowledgeable and
4.Stuckey, Patrick DDS
303 W Alabama Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryClinics
5.Peachtree Dental Ruston
702 N Trenton St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
What a great dental experience I had at Peach Tree Dental. It is truly a dental spa. The staff was so friendly and so efficient. I felt very comfortable. Especially with the chair massager, warm b
6.Lynch, Wesley O III Dr
300 E Reynolds Dr
7.John L Ward, DDS
106 E Mississippi Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Call for Local Childrens' Dentists.Call & Schedule an Appointment Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future