A Place For Mom
Serving the Russellville area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Logan Memorial Hospital
1625 Nashville St
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilitySurgery Centers
Logan Memorial Hospital is a 92-bed health care facility that offers emergency response, diagnostic, and restorative and surgical care services. It provides skilled nursing, pastoral care, podiatry an
2.Logan Memorial Hospital
1625 Us 31w Byp
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeRehabilitation ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.