www.gtemlawnservice.net 1104 East Dickson Rd, Little Rock, AR 72206 Complete Landscape Solutions. Call.We Have 11+ Years Of Experience.
1.Russellville Lawn & Landscaping Inc
2909 S Arkansas Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
Free Estimates! Shop for Mulch, Stone, and Supplies at 2909 South Arkansas!
2.Adams Pest Control
100 N Detroit Ave
Pest Control ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTermite Control
Adams Pest Control is a family-owned and operated business since 1957. We are dedicated to providing a high level of customer satisfaction. Our technicians are trained to use the most recent methods a
3.River Valley Tree Service
1410 Shalimar Cir
Tree ServiceArboristsLawn MaintenanceGardeners
At River Valley Tree Service we love trees. Many of the trees here in the Russellville, AR area have been around for longer than us, and will be here long after we are all gone. Do not they deserve to
4.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
1744 County Road 2301
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceLandscape Contractors
6.Green Lawn Of Arkansas
1214 E 14th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Services
1613 Pluto St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.