1.Scott Eye Clinic
214 E 4th St
OptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyContact LensesOptical Goods
2.William Scott MD
PO Box 826
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Dr. William Scott Sosebee, MD
105 Skyline Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Scott C George DDS
2533 State Highway 22 W
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.William Scott MD
215 N 4th St
Physicians & Surgeons
Very personable but to the point love this doctor and he has awesome staff
6.Farmers Insurance - Scott Dorminy
2300 W Main St Ste 3
InsuranceHomeowners InsuranceLife InsuranceAuto Insurance
AR Lic. #1911079 As your personal Farmers Insurance agent located in Russellville, I believe in keeping you informed of ways to protect what's important to you. Whether you're looking for auto insuran
2608 E Parkway Dr
Real Estate AgentsReal Estate ConsultantsCommercial Real Estate
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.