15155 Highway 43, Russellville, AL, 35653
15155 Highway 43
15155 Highway 43
HospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical & Dental X-Ray Labs
Located at Russellville, Ala., Russellville Hospital is an acute care facility in the United States. It houses emergency room, intensive care unit/cardiac care unit, respiratory therapy, inpatient/out
3.Children's of AlabamaServing the Russellville, AL area
HospitalsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Children’s of Alabama has provided specialized medical care for ill and injured children across the state and throughout the southeastern U.S. since 1911. For the past three years, Children’s has been
4.Shoals Surgical Group
501 E Dr Hicks Blvd Ste A
Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsSurgery CentersHospitals
General And Laproscopic Surgery INCLUDING GALLBLADDER, HERNIA, COLON, VARICOSE VEINS AND HEMORRHOIDS&GI ENDOSCOPY&OUTPATIENT CLOSURE PROCEDURE FOR VARICOSE VEINS. Dr. William A. Collignon, Jr., was bo
1300 S Montgomery Ave
6.Tennessee Valley Cardiovascular Center
1100 S Jackson Hwy
7.Dyas, Lloyd MD
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.