1.New Performance Automotive
451 Gienow Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceBrake RepairEngine Rebuilding & Exchange
2.B & C Automotive
6789 W Lee Hwy
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersTowing
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
345 Commonwealth Dr
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
4.Marion Tire Dealers Inc
1455 S Main St
Tire DealersBattery StorageBrake Repair
Marion Tire Dealers Inc. is located in Marion, VA. We provide quick service on tire installation for your vehicle. We have many name brand tires stocked or we can get it within 24 hours. Call today! W
214 S Church St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheels
I recently purchased new tires from tire rack and had Thompson tire install them. I have had bad experience with tire installers before but this time it was not the case. Some of the most knowledgea
6.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsWindowsWood WindowsTire Dealers
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
7.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
Local Tire Dealers
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today Tire DealersTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.