Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning
11055 Plano Rd, Dallas, TX, 75238
1.Weldon's On Site Service
593 County Road 979
Septic Tanks & SystemsSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsSeptic Tank & System Cleaning
2.Mesquite Plumbing Co
1515 N Town East Blvd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsConstruction ConsultantsGas Equipment-Service & Repair
Visit our website
3.Ernie's Plumbing Services Inc.
PlumbersWater HeatersDrainage ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Plumbing and Drainage Professionals You Can Count On. Every customers individual needs are important to us. We focus on providing quality service and products combined with honesty and integrity with
4.AAA AUGER Plumbing Services
Great experience! Honest answers and excellent service. Eugene made sure I understood all details and gave me his professional opinion of how to resolve issues. A++++ if need in future, will definiteMore Nearby Locations »
2405 Interstate 30
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer ContractorsInspection Service
Visit our website
Military & Senior Citizen Discount
Exceptional Service - Reasonable price! Al diagnosed the problem and fixed it in no time - with minimal expense! Will definitely use again in the future, as well as recommend to friends. Cannot sa
6.Dallas Plumbing Company & Air Conditioning
11055 Plano Rd
PlumbersFurnace Repair & CleaningAir Duct CleaningHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
Click for Coupon
As a family owned and operated company since 1903, Dallas Plumbing Company continues to serve the Plumbing, Air Conditioning and Heating needs of homes and commercial businesses in the Dallas/Fort Wor
7.C & C Slab Leaks And Plumbing
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Contractors
C&C is hands down the best!! We've used them for over 10 years and have NEVER had a problem. They're the CHEAPEST around, work you into their schedule as quickly as possible and do awesome work. W
3730 Dilido Rd Ste 422, Dallas, TX, 75228
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?