Leonard Joshua S
306 Hospital Dr, South Williamson, KY, 41503
1.Andy, Elliott DMD DMD
196 Ky Route 3385
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
2.EAST KENTUCKY ORAL & MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY
129 Loraine St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryImplant Dentistry
3.Coleman, Gregory D DMD
816 Fm Stafford Ave
Gregory D. Coleman, DMD, PSC provides top-notch dental care in the Eastern Kentucky area. We offer a variety of services for very affordable rates. We accept most insurance policies and deliver qualit
4.Brown, Gary D DMD PSC
455 Main St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsPeriodontists
A graduate of the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry and practicing the art of dentistry since 1984 in Paintsville, KY, Dr. Gary D. Brown provides the finest quality dental care available tod
126 Williams Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Preventive dental care. Orthodontics, Cosmetic Dental Treatment, Implant Dentistry
6.Duncan, Tiffany Dr,DDSServing the Royalton, KY area
Visit our website
The best dentist in this area! Dedicated, courteous and does absolute great work! Staff is wonderful too! Would never consider going anywhere else!
7.Mckinney, Michael K DMD PSC
309 Maple Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Andy Elliott DMD
196 Ky Route 122, Martin, KY, 41649
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future