Serving the Royal Palm Beach area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Duane's Lawn Care Service
531 W 27th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Jupiter Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
I have been working with Jupiter Lawn Care over the summer to refurbish the landscaping of a new home we bought. The neighbors have complimented our additions as well as friends. I should have taken
4.Nunez Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
3226 SE Gran Park Way
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal Services
$25 Off Request a FREE Estimate
At Patrick Exterminating we take the approach that most insects which cause a homeowner distress originate from the outside. Therefore, our household pest control concentrates more on exterior applica
6.Griffin Property Management Inc
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
7.Nu-Way Lawns Inc
170 Circle D Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesHorticulture Products & ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies
Nu-Way Lawns did a terrific job on my lawn. I followed their instructions, and the grass looks great. Best of all, is their product is environmentally friendly as apposed to Agricultural Land Service
Royal Palm Beach Lawn
yp.WhoWhere.com Lawn - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.