Lowry Services: Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
101 Christopher Ln, Harleysville, PA, 19438
1.Lowry Services: Electric, Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
101 Christopher Ln
PlumbersElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsConstruction Engineers
2.Guaranteed Plumbing & Heating Inc.
900 Cottman Ave
PlumbersAir Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Click for Coupon
If you are looking for a quality expert in heating and plumbing here in Philly, go with Guaranteed. They will come out address and address the problem quickly and solve that problem effectively.Highl
3.Sam Wexler Plumbing Inc
2571 Huntingdon Pike
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
We have used Sam Wexler Plumbing on several occasions over the years. They are always prompt and professional and their rates are very competitive. And they fix things right the first time.
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction Consultants
Goodman Plumbing and Heating has excellent customer service and the most clean-cut, knowledgable and curteous technicians I have ever encountered in any service business. They are right-on with their
5.Superior Plumbing, Drain Cleaning
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesWater Heaters
Unclog Any Residentail Drain For $60
We used Superior to do the plumbing for a bathroom that I was remodeling. They removed old tub, and installed the new one, as well as did all the rough-in work for the shower. I was given a fair pri
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSeptic Tank & System Cleaning
Sam Wexler Plumbing Inc
2571 Huntingdon Pike, Huntingdon Valley, PA, 19006
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?