1.Roxboro Medical Associates
783 Doctors Ct
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
2.Southside Medical Associates PC
2202 Beechmont Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
3.Family Medical Associates of Durham
1901 Hillandale Rd Ste B
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Bartels Medical Associates PLLCServing the Roxboro, NC area
Weight Control ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsExercise & Physical Fitness ProgramsReducing & Weight Control
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.