Call A Pro
Serving the Roundup area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
2.Billings Electric.Serving the Roundup, MT area
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Billings Electric has been serving Billings since 1987. Our services include:* Appliance Circuits* Spa & Swimming Pool Circuits* Fluorescent Lighting Repair* Dedicated Computer Circuits & Cabling* Und
3.Midland Electric & ContractingServing the Roundup, MT area
ElectriciansConsumer ElectronicsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Midland Electric has been servicing Billings and the surrounding areas to ensure that commercial, industrial, residential, farm and ranch have the safest electrical products possible. Our staff are jo
4.Ace Electric IncServing the Roundup, MT area
Ace Electric provides quality electrical services and projects for commercial and residential buildings in Laurel, MT. Serving since 1975, our electrical service methods have been structured to fit th
5.Comfort Heating and Air Conditioning, LLCServing the Roundup, MT area
Furnaces-HeatingConstruction EngineersProfessional EngineersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Comfort Heating & Air Conditioning, located in Billings, MT, is a second generation family-owned business. For over 30 years, we have provided Billings and the surrounding communities with the best in
6.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
7.Electric Service Shop Inc
210 Main St
ElectriciansConsumer ElectronicsGeneral ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Serving the Roundup area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.