1.TCI Tire Centers
16316 N Interstate 35
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.TCI Coatings, Inc
8000 Anderson Sq Ste 111
Coatings-ProtectivePaintPaint-Wholesale & Manufacturers
3.Tci Coatings Inc
220 Industrial Blvd
PaintPaint-Wholesale & Manufacturers
4.Austin TCI Showroom
8801 S 1st St Ste 100
Federal GovernmentState GovernmentGovernment OfficesCounty & Parish Government
Please try reloading the page.
Ive never had anything but exemplary service from this shop. Manager is honest, fair and has integrity unlike any other shop manager Ive come across. Staff is friendly, knows their skill and doesnt try to sell you things you don't need. I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else. I presume anyone leaving a negative review about the store is failing to mention other details that are of their own doing as One of the reasons I rave about this shop is because they are consistent in their ethics and workmanship across the board.
Tireworks has a great staff their very efficient, friendly, with great service with selling top quality tires and more! Highly recommend checking it out!
great customer service and nice and polite staff. I have recommended this place to many people.
Awsome place always helpful.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.