Serving the Round Rock area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Hearthstone Health Center
401 Oakwood Blvd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesMedical Clinics
2.Park Valley Inn
17751 Park Valley Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical Clinics
3.Trinity Care Center
1000 E Main St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysical TherapistsAssisted Living Facilities
4.Arden Courts of Austin
11630 Four Iron Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer’s & other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs & life skiMore Nearby Locations »
5.Heartland Health Care Center-Austin
11406 Rustic Rock Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityOccupational TherapistsPhysical Therapists
Heartland Health Care Center's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or elimin
6.Belair At Tera Vista
4105 Teravista Club Dr
Nursing & Convalescent HomesPhysical TherapistsHome BuildersNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
1408 Pigeon View St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
A Place For Mom
Serving the Round Rock area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.