1.Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
450 W Il Route 22
Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital offers a range of health care services. The hospital provides a variety of diagnostic imaging services, such as X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, mammography and nuclear medicine
2.Good Shepherd Hospital
118 E Main St
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Good Shepherd Hospital
1736 S Randall Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
4.Advocate Good Shepherd Fitness Center
450 E Il Route 22
5.Advocate Good Shepherd Outpatient Center
525 E Congress Pkwy Ste 110
Outpatient ServicesMedical ClinicsMedical CentersClinics
Scott Ryan called ahead to confirm they accept my insurance, said they did. When I arrived, they said the opposite. Lady at front desk was very rude, unhelpful, and inconsiderate. I asked about price
6.Good Shepherd Physical Therapy Clinic
5150 Northwest Hwy
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsSpeech-Language PathologistsMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.