1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Happy Turf By Professional Lawn Service
5710 77th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceLandscape Contractors
HAPPY TURF believes the only way we can serve our clients properly is by having great people on our team. You can depend on our commitment in hiring, training, and developing the best people to servic
3.Beckers Tree & Landscaping Services LLC
3109 11th St
Landscape ContractorsTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPatio Builders
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
Grass looks great. The service they are offering is definitely worth it. I am well pleased with everything.More Nearby Locations »
5.R Arteaga Lawn Svc
807 Southmoor St
Round Lake Beach,IL
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Contractors
6.Don Beto Lawn Service Inc
300 Birchwood Dr
Round Lake Beach,IL
7.R Flores Lawn Service
35569 N Fairfield Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Ruben Flores made SO MANY promises to us but didn't do NOTHING. He said that the yard will look like a paradise and seemed very knowledgeable about plants and how they should be taken care of. We wer
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.