1.Arborscape Tree & Landscape, LLC
3003 W 8th St
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
Had 2 80ft trees removed and 2 mulberrys trimmed up. Outstanding work, Glen is very professional, knowledgeable with years of experience . Cleaned as they went , left it looking great.
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Garcia's Lawn Service
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
With over 10 years experience, Garcia's Lawn Service provides quality work for all your lawn maintenance needs. From mowing re-seeding and shrub trimming to sprinkler installation, yard clean up and t
6.Jorge's Lawn Services
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Jorge's Lawn Services is locally owned and operated and ready to take on your lawn! Whether you are on vacation and need someone to take care of your lawn or you are just tired of mowing in the heat,
1303 Hall Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.