Serving the Rossville area.
1.Hogle Plumbing & Sewer Service, Inc
6841 NW 46th St
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
The best advertising in the world is word of mouth and if a company doesn't have satisfied customers, it doesn't stay in business very long. A company that has been in business for 40+ years doesn't
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Pat Plumbing Heating and Air
1647 SW 41st St
PlumbersBathroom RemodelingHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors
We've needed the services of Pat the Plumber two or three times. They provided excellent service, were patient and willing to explain what they were doing, what it would cost, and what they would rec
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.O'Harra's Plumbing Service, LLC
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersSewer Contractors
O'Harra's Plumbing provides the solutions to all of your plumbing, remodeling, and drain cleaning needs! Kansas Certified Licensed Master Plumber with over 16 years experience. Licensed, bonded and in
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Contractors & Specialties
I worked with Greg. Great Experience
Snake 'n' Rooter
812 SW Jackson St, Topeka, KS, 66612
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?