1.Med First Immediate Care Medical Center
1384 Battlefield Pkwy
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementMedical Clinics
2.Chattanooga Children's Clinic
403 Spring Creek Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
3.Chattanooga Physical Therapy
1201 Market St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysical Therapy Clinics
4.Austin, Amanda B Dr Dr
520 Cherokee Blvd
ClinicsPhysical TherapistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
5.Memorial Robotics & Urologic Cancer
725 Glenwood Dr
ClinicsCancer Treatment CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons
6.Chattanooga Skin & Cancer Clinic PC
6141 Shallowford Rd
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons
This business specializes in treatments for all skin disorders.
7.East Ridge Family Dental
3823 Ringgold Rd
ClinicsDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.