1.Good Samaritan Society - Roseville
1415 County Road B W
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
2.Good Samaritan Society Home Health Care Ofc
563 County Road B W Ste 1
Home Health ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
3.Good Samaritan Society Of Amer
1953 University Ave W
4.Good Samaritan Society
550 Roselawn Ave E
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Good Samaritan Society Maplewood is a part of The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society, which is a Christian social ministry organization that operates full-service nursing and rehabilitation c
5.Good Samaritan Society
2177 Youngman Ave
Social Service OrganizationsHuman Services Organizations
6.The Good Samaritan
2066 Holly Ave N
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Ambassador Good Samaritan Center
8100 Medicine Lake Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRest HomesNurses-Home ServicesHomes-Institutional & Aged
Established in 1964, Good Samaritan Society - Ambassador is a Christian social ministry organization that provides assisted living services to senior citizens. It is a part of the Evangelical Lutheran
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.