General Dental Clinic
www.riverfallsdentistry1.com 107 E. Locust Street,, River Falls, WI 54022 Beautiful Smiles Go The Extra Mile.Call Us For An Appointment Today.
1346 Payne Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
For over 35 years the team at East Dental Family Dentistry has been serving the dental care needs of St. Paul, MN. We are proud to provide a safe and friendly environment for all of our patients. We u
2.Community Dental Care
1670 Beam Ave
DentistsOptometristsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
LOVE this clinic and the staff. Was pleasantly surprised by how attentive my dentist is to my needs and their ability to squeeze me in when I had a crisis. LOVE my dentist there!
3.Gerst Barry D & Associates
2701 Nicollet Ave
Welcome to East Street Dental!We provide quality dental care with proven technology in a comfortable and friendly environment. Our dedicated team will spend time discussing your dental needs and ensur
4.St. Paul Family Dentistry
1050 Larpenteur Ave W
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryPeriodontists
At St. Paul Family Dentistry, we offer gentle, high-quality, lasting care for the whole family. Our dentists and team are committed to listening to each individual patient’s needs, while establishing
5.Arcade Dental Associates PLLP
1439 Arcade St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryEndodontists
This is a great place to get my 6 month checkup. I have gone through four different dental offices in the last 10 years and this doctor was the most caring dentist by far. I had nothing but pleasant e
6.Dr. David Rischall
1845 Grand Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Dr. David Rischall, located in St. Paul, MN, leads a general dental practice that, for years now, has had the privilege of serving residents, and entire families, from the surrounding metros. With sta
7.Emergency Dental Care USA
1700 Highway 36 W Ste 860
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
I have had some good dentists and some "butchers" over the years. EDC is the best of the best. They are willing to work with you in difficult times and provide exemplary services. The staff is knowled
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future