Dynamic Lawn & Landscape
6450 Sims Dr, Sterling Heights, MI, 48313 More Info
1.Sears Appliance Repair
32123 Gratiot Ave
Lawn MowersElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceExercising Equipment-Service & RepairMajor Appliances
The rep knew what he was doing when he found d out and showed me that previous tech forgot to plug in the new fan causing my fridge to go to over 60 degrees and resulting in over $120 in ruined food
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.Lakeshore Lawn Maintenance
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsTopsoil
Lakeshore Lawn Maintenance proudly serves the community with commercial and residential snow plowing services. Give yourself peace of mind this winter. Call us now for your free quote. Whether its plo
4.Ball Equipment of Richmond
68811 S Main St
Lawn MowersMotorcycle DealersLawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingSnowmobiles
Great place, awesome customer service, knowledgeable and fantastic toys! Worth the drive
5.Ecoturf Lawn Care
42432 Mound Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFertilizing ServicesPest Control Services
I feel good about my lawn working with EcoTurf. Great company, easy to work with and they stand behind their results.
6.J & S Lawn Care LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
we have had them take care of our lawn for a few years and are very happy with the service they provide!
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsGardenersLandscape Contractors
Visit our website
I was involved in a vehicular accident with a driver from this company. Every interaction my family or myself has had with the owner, Kurt Scheufler, has been very aggressive and defensive showing mor
Orion Stone Depot
Serving the Roseville area. Local Landscaping Supplies.Call Us Today in Orion, MI.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.