Growing Smiles Pediatric Dentistry & Orthodontics
51821 Gratiot Ave, Chesterfield, MI, 48051
1.Niss Steven D DDS
29331 Gratiot Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsPediatric Dentistry
Visit our website
*Emergency & New Patients Welcome *Evening & Saturday Appointments Available *Most Insurances Accepted
2.Susko David A DDS
20737 E 13 Mile Rd
Dr Susko is a pain free dentist! And his staff are all very nice and it's just a fun place to have a tooth pulled! I was deathly afraid of having my widom tooth pulled, and with Dr Susko I didn't feel
3.Paul E. Marcuz DDS, PC
18223 E 10 Mile Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
4.Donn Hubbard DDS PC
16216 E 13 Mile Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Donn Hubbard DDS, PC is a full service dental practice in Roseville, MI that takes great pride in providing quality and comprehensive dental care for our patients.Alternating Friday and Saturday appoi
5.Great Expressions Dental Centers Roseville
26298 Eastgate Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
I started going here a while back because i was referred by 1800-dentists.. My first visit was for an ..then I needed several fillings also get cleanings twice a year.The past two years in particularMore Nearby Locations »
6.Eastpointe Family Dental Center
24430 Gratiot Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
7.Malouf Family Dentistry
27600 Little Mack Ave
Saint Clair Shores,MI
$95 Cleaning, Exam, BW X-Rays, Oral Cancer Screening & Periodontal Exam+2more
Dr Malouf and staff provided me with gentle dental care. I had a first class experience with the quality of dentistry I received and will be recommending this office to all of my friends and family.
Ray McKinley DDS, Brittany McKinley-Holloway DDS
45665 Village Blvd, Utica, MI, 48315
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future