1.Hearthstone Counseling Service Inc
1380 Lead Hill Blvd Ste 110
2.Auburn Counseling Svc Inc
12324 Pepperwood Cir
3.Sunset Counseling Center, Inc.
6520 Lonetree Blvd
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesMarriage & Family TherapistsPsychotherapists
4.La Familia Counseling Center Inc
5523 34th St
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & Information
5.Sunset Counseling Center, Inc.
1403 5th St Ste B
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCareer & Vocational Counseling
6.Life Source, Inc.
2530 Douglas Blvd Ste 160
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesPsychotherapistsSocial Workers
My ex-fiancee and I had our first-ever relationship counselling appt last night with Dr Eastern. We were hoping to find some resolutions about our problems. When I walked into the appt the Dr asked me
7.Linder Psychiatric Group Inc
970 Reserve Drive, Suite 205
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMental Health ServicesPsychiatric Clinics
The Linder's have both been nominated by independent consumer research groups as ""Top mental health care providers"". One look and you know that you are in the right place. There are over 25 hea
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.