17117 Westheimer Rd
Lawn MaintenanceProperty MaintenanceBuilding MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3904 Avenue H
Lawn MaintenanceEnvironmental & Ecological ConsultantsSprinklers-Garden & LawnEnvironmental & Ecological Products & Services
Greenmark Environmental is a family owned and operated full service landscape company located in Fort Bend County with over 30 years of experience in the green industry. We provide our customers with
4.HLS Enterprises Inc
4600 Wright Rd
Lawn MaintenanceNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
HLS Enterprises has been providing commercial, retail and multifamily construction services since 1973. The company also handles various subdivision development projects in Texas. HLS Enterprises has
5.Nelson Sprinkler & LandscapingServing the Rosenberg, TX area
Lawn MaintenanceFence-Sales, Service & ContractorsTree ServiceIrrigation Systems & Equipment
6.Precision LawnsServing the Rosenberg, TX area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
We are Precision Lawns. We will handle all your Lawn Maintenance and Landscaping needs with a quality of work superior to others. We remain on top of our game through continuing industry education and
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding Specialties
If you are looking for a quality, professional grade, service oriented company that offers custom work to reflect your lifestyle, Pearce Scapes is the company for you. We will be there before and afte
Local Lawn Maintenance
www.HelloBusiness.com Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFast business lookup Rosenberg
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.