Jack Zuber, DDS
251 Morris Ave, Springfield, NJ, 07081 Click Business Name for More Information.
1.Persaud's Dental Laboratory
559 Uncas Ave
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersProsthetic Devices
Persaud's Dental Laboratory is a dental prosthetics for patients throughout Roselle, New Jersey, and the surrounding areas. We provide services for more than four decades. We hope your experience with
2.Tender Smiles 4 Kids
1656 Oak Tree Rd
Tender Smiles 4 Kids - Sulla Maxim, D.D.S. in New Brunswick, NJ serves Residential customers inSomerset, Monmouth, Middlesex, Ocean and Mercer counties. We specialize in complete pediatric/orthodontic
3.Richard Scotti DDS
2305 Wood Ave Ste 1
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We take the time to get to know not only our patients, but their families as well, just as they come to know ours. We strongly believe that each patient deserves the highest quality care and professio
4.Arnold J Levine DDS
111 E 2nd Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Jack Zuber, DDS
251 Morris Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryEndodontists
6.Gerard T Freda DMD
101 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 502
DentistsPediatric DentistryPeriodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Maintain a bright, white smile and healthy teeth and gums with dental care and cosmetic dentistry at Gerard T. Freda, DMD in West Orange. We offer nitrous oxide sedation to ease your nerves and give y
7.Adam Feret D.M.D. Westfield Smiles
440 E Broad St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Products & Services Dentist Emergency Dental Care Crowns and Bridges Implants Veneers Root Canal Therapy Dentures Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorders Pediatric Dentistry Blue Guards Cosmetic Denti
Adam Feret D.M.D. Westfield Smiles
Serving the Roselle area. Local General Dentistry Office.Call Us Today in Westfield, NJ.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future