1.GCR Tires & Service
7101 Old Highway 99 N
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairTrucks-Industrial
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide producMore Nearby Locations »
2.Industrial Tire Service
4100 Old Highway 99 S
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
3.Roseburg Tire Pros
1735 NE Diamond Lake Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
2666 NE Stephens St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Oil & Lube
They do good work! I talked with the young owner and was impressed with his candor and knowledge about the tire business.
5.Les Schwab Tire Center
3825 NE Diamond Lake Blvd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Horrible, despicable business. Called for a road side tire change and called a second time to confirm my location. No one showed up or called back, no one answered the phone afterwards. Left stranded
6.Auto Smart Automotive Inc
2535 NE Diamond Lake Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
7.Les Schwab Tires
2460 NE Stephens St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheelsMore Nearby Locations »
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.