1.Les Schwab Tires
2460 NE Stephens St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
2.Les Schwab Tires
3825 N Umpqua Hwy
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAuto Repair & Service
I have a classic European Sports Car. I took it in today and two employees made fun of it. After the other employees were done they didn't even torque the lugs down. Now I have to check them to see
3.Les Schwab Tire Center
3825 NE Diamond Lake Blvd
Tire DealersBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & RepairBattery Storage
Horrible, despicable business. Called for a road side tire change and called a second time to confirm my location. No one showed up or called back, no one answered the phone afterwards. Left stranded
4.Les Schwab Tires
785 E Central Ave
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersUsed Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
5.Les Schwab Tires
133 S Old Pacific Hwy
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.