Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
1.Sutton Dental Arts PC
1729 W Harvard Ave Ste 5
If you are seeking top quality dental care, turn to Sutton Dental Arts PC, serving the Roseburg metro area for over 20 years. We are a state-of-the-art dental facility focusing on your oral health and
1168 NW Garden Valley Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Great overall experience, I would recommend to family and friends definitely. They are quick getting you in and upfront about everything.More Nearby Locations »
3.Alanson M Randol, DDS
1100 NW Garden Valley Blvd
Dr. Alanson M Randol, DDS provides premiere dental services to the Roseburg, Oregon area. Whether you need a cleaning or are looking for some cosmetic work on your smile, he can help. Dr. Randol's ser
4.Harvard Dental Group
1539 W Harvard Ave
DentistsMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesDental Hygienists
I was told by my primary dentist to go get my teeth whitened before I get my partials and some fillings done. So I called around and decided on this dentist. Waited 30minutes to be seen which isn't a
5.Artistic Denture & Dental
696 NE Winchester St
Dental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We specialize in problem dentures, and we make all our own dentures to your complete satisfaction. We make your personal care and needs our priority, and we are one of the only Denturists to offer a 6
6.Allen Michael DDS
1602 NW Hughwood Ct
Dr. Michael Allen and Dr. Cameron Townsend are members of the American association of endodontists. Serving Roseburg and surrounding areas, we offer gentle, effective care for our patientsand will do
7.Laspe William L DDS
1729 W Harvard Ave Ste 4
We understand the importance of good dental hygiene and oral care and are committed to providing you the best care in a fun, pleasant environment. We take time to explain and listen to our patience on
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future