Serving the Roscommon area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Hilltop Manor Health Care Center
1290 E Michigan Hwy
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesMedical ClinicsAdult Day Care Centers
2.The Lighthouse At Roscommon Health And Rehab Center (Under New Ownership)
1290 E Michigan Hwy
Physical TherapistsNursing & Convalescent Homes
Consulate Health Care is a leading national provider of senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. We offer services ranging from comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and transiti
3.Brook Retirement Community
195 State St
Retirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesResidential Care Facilities
4.Evergreen Afc Home
110 Charlene Dr
Homes-Institutional & AgedMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesResidential Care Facilities
5.Caring Touch Nursing
305 N 5th St
Home Health ServicesNurses
6.Iosco Medical Care FacilityServing the Roscommon, MI area
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityResidential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & Services
To be an integral part of our community, viewed by people of all ages as a comfortable, welcoming, and homelike place to live, work and play. To serve as a valuable resource in Iosco County by maintai
7.Lakeview ManorServing the Roscommon, MI area
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHomes-Institutional & AgedAdult Day Care Centers
A Place For Mom
Serving the Roscommon area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.