1.Mian Wang DR
307 Wood Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Jackky Wang MD
5605 E Rockton Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Specalties:Primary: Family PracticeCredential: MDBiography:Graduation Year: 1999Gender: MaleHospital Affiliations: Beloit Health System IncInsurance:Accepts MedicarePlease call for other insurance cov
3.Jeannie Wang MD
2300 N Rockton Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons
Specalties:Primary: Obstetrics/GynecologyCredential: MDBiography:Medical School: Loyola University of Chicago, Stritch School of MedicineGraduation Year: 1996Gender: FemaleHospital Affiliations: Rockf
4.Wang, Jeannie, MD
5970 Churchview Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServicePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Dr. Hailong Wang, MD
1969 W Hart Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, AnesthesiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Dr. Jack-Ky Wang, MD
1905 E Huebbe Pkwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Dr. Tsu-Hon Wang, MD
1905 E Huebbe Pkwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.