1.White James D MD
75 N Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
2.White James Md Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
200 E North Poco Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
3.White, James, MD
151 W 200 N
Physicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
4.White Smiles Pediatric Dentistry
787 W Highway 40
My kids love Dr. White and staffs. Very friendly and kid oriented! I recommend them all the time!-J.Groo
5.White, Travis, DDS
787 W Highway 40
6.James N Lemon DDS
185 W 200 N
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Harman, James H
606 N 1700 W
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future