Executive Cleaning Service LLC/Office Cleaning
Serving the Romulus area.
1.Metro Alarm Systems
467 N Linville St
Surveillance EquipmentFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
* Burglar / Fire Alarms * Residential / Commercial
2.Town Locksmith Inc
1270 S Main St
Surveillance EquipmentWindowsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
The guys at town locksmith know their stuff. Great service on time and a fair price what more could i ask for.
3.Central Alarm Signal Inc
13400 W 7 Mile Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringOffice Equipment & SuppliesFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesAccess Control Systems
Established in 1969, Central Alarm Signal provides business and residential security solutions. The company offers access control systems that allow entries into the areas where the system is installe
17027 Kercheval Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSurveillance EquipmentMedical AlarmsMedical Equipment & Supplies
Wonderful company to deal with! Honest and professional in every aspect.
5.A & B Alarm Systems Inc
52245 Van Dyke Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringConsumer ElectronicsStereo, Audio & Video Equipment-DealersSurveillance Equipment
FREE Equipment With $99 installation fee & system monitoring contract
Everyone at A & B Alarm has always been professional and knowledgeable! They have years of experience and I would highly recommend them.
6.STT Security ServicesServing the Romulus, MI area
Surveillance EquipmentSecurity Guard & Patrol ServicePrivate Investigators & DetectivesSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
If you have a security personnel or investigative need, please give us a call today, we'd love to help you!
4105 12 Mile Rd
Private Investigators & DetectivesSurveillance Equipment
Great quality HD security camera system. Very clear picture. Very good night vision with the vari-focal cameras
Affordable 1 Facility Services Corp
815 E Michigan Ave, Ypsilanti, MI, 48198
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.