Orion Stone Depot
Serving the Romeo area. Local Landscaping Supplies.Call Us Today in Orion, MI.
1.Romeo Rent-All Inc
410 E Saint Clair St
Trailer Renting & LeasingContractors Equipment & SuppliesOffice Furniture & Equipment-Renting & LeasingOffice Furniture & Equipment-Installation
I called to rent a car trailer. The guy who answered the phone was clearly the employee of the year. Not even a spark of intelligence. Thanks for nothing.
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
Lawn MowersLawn Mowers-Sharpening & RepairingMotorcycle DealersSnowmobiles
Great place, awesome customer service, knowledgeable and fantastic toys! Worth the drive
4.DLC Lawn Maintenance & Landscaping
24350 Joy Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
Commercial and Residential, Complete Landscaping, Snow Removal, Gutter Cleaning
5.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
6.North Center Farm Supply
75075 North Ave
Lawn MowersFarm SuppliesFarm Equipment Parts & RepairLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies More InfoPREFERRED
7.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Toro Lawn Mowers
www.HomeDepot.com/Lawn-Mowers Hundreds of Mower Ship for Free.Shop and Save at The Home Depot.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.