1.AA Lawn Care Inc
50 Thomas Rd NE
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
2.H And H Lawn Care Inc
2317 Calhoun Rd NE
Lawn MaintenanceWeed Control ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.Walker Landscape & Fence, LLC
Fence-Sales, Service & ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsProfessional EngineersEnvironmental Engineers
Stephen and his crew did an excellent job for us. We had them cut and remove 12 trees, grind the stumps, install an irrigation system, and lay new sod in our front yard. The result was amazing. I woul
4.Extermco Pest ControlServing the Rome, GA area
Lawn MaintenancePest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialTermite ControlPressure Washing Equipment & Services
We are a family owned & operated by Gary & Tina Gordon. We offer residential & commercial pest control. We are fully licensed, insured & bonded. We specialized in pest control services including termi
5.T & T Landscaping & Tree Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsFirewood
After getting several quotes went with the lowest one and got very lucky. The other companies that bid on the project spent most of their time telling me how they would it, T&T just gave me an all in
6.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
service is always on time, complete and includes advice how to handle grass etc. Thank you very much. God bless us all.
Rome Lawn Maintenance
yp.areaguides.net Lawn Maintenance - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.