205 N 5th Ave SW
172 Three Rivers Dr NE
316 W 10th St NE
1825 Martha Berry Blvd NW
I have seen Dr.Nok for about 4 years and he is a very caring dr. Kathy Millsap
208 Redmond Rd NW
Up until February of this year i had a family doctor at Harbin Clinic. He had been my doctor since 1999. His office always contacted me somehow and told me to make a appt if he needed to change my med
504 Redmond Rd NW
550 Redmond Rd NW
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.