1.China City Restaurant
1803 Martha Berry Blvd NW
Chinese RestaurantsAsian RestaurantsTake Out RestaurantsFamily Style Restaurants
Very friendly staff and quick service! Their chinese food is the best in Rome and this regional area for that matter! I highly recommend China City!!!
2.Sumo Japanese Steak House
1301 Martha Berry Blvd NW
RestaurantsJapanese RestaurantsAsian RestaurantsSushi Bars
Visit our website
Very good food! I've eaten at many Japanese Restaurants in Atlanta, Alabama, Florida, and others in Rome, GA and this is my favorite place by far! Their fried rice is the best, the meats are great qua
3.Safe Lock & Key Co
210 N 2nd Ave SW
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
I bought a home and needed deadbolts to be installed and all locks re-keyed. Safe Lock and Key promptly schedule an appointment with my wife and sent out a professional and proficient technician. Al
14 Riverbend Dr SW
Sandwich ShopsRestaurantsAmerican RestaurantsCoffee Shops
The food is always delicious and the staff is very friendly. I love coming here!
Take OutHappy HourDeliveryReservations
5.Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant
246 Shorter Ave NW
Latin American RestaurantsMexican RestaurantsRestaurants
I have been eating here for the past 14 years and have never been disappointed. The food is wonderful and the service is too. Thank you for being here for our Mexican Food fix...
6.Paris Beauty Supply
2170 Kingston Hwy SE
Beauty Salons-Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersBeauty Salon Equipment & SuppliesBeauty Supplies & EquipmentCosmetics & Perfumes
As as a Salon Owner I only use Paris Beauty for all my Salon needs
406 Broad St
American RestaurantsPizzaTake Out RestaurantsRestaurants
Good food and great service. Turkey roll up is great. Wish they had a better selection of draft beers with craft but still decent.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.