Dr Mark Fisher
2000 Dean Ave SE, Rome, GA, 30161
1.Muller Richard L
2236 Redmond Cir NW
15 Professional Ct SW
DentistsPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Robert Hortman Dr. Kyle Carney
3.Edwards, Robert H. DDS
307 Redmond Rd NW
Call Us Today! Routine Cleanings and Checkups - Dental Sealants - Fluoride Treatments - Preventive Care Program in a relaxed atmosphere!
4.Floyd County Health Department Dental Clinic
16 E 12th St SW
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Mumpower Samuel J Dmd Smith Jack B Dmd
1901 J L Todd Dr
Loved the gentle and caring touch, the caring phone call later that night was very reassurring and surprising. Will be my Doc from now on!!!
6.Beninato John J DDS PC
21 John Maddox Dr NW
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I called the office on short notice. They were able to get me in quickly. I never felt rushed, and the Doctor explained everything to me in a way I could understand. He called me later after hours to
7.Heller, Dennis M DDS PC
1013 N 5th Ave NE
DentistsNo Internet Heading Assigned
Visit our website
Dr.Heller & his hygentist are so wonderful! The office staff are always very polite & helpful! Thanks to Dr. Heller and his staff it's no longer a dreaded trip to the dentist!
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future