1.Christian Counseling Center
311 Redmond Rd NW
Abortion AlternativesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
2.Advance for Kids
212 W 3rd St SW
Rehabilitation ServicesCounseling ServicesOccupational TherapistsPhysical Therapists
Proudly Serving the Calhoun and Rome Area
3.Innovative Counseling Solutions
109 John Maddox Dr NW Suite 201
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & Information
what a great therapist. really cares and is supportive.
4.Advance Rehabilitation For Kids
14A Professional Ct SW
Counseling ServicesEducational ServicesSpeech-Language PathologistsOccupational Therapists
5.Charlene M. Seal, LCSW, LLC
8 E 4th Ave
6.Innovative Counseling Solutions
308 Shorter Ave NW
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalMental Health Services
I have no experience with these folks, but I do know that leaving a message is pointless. You would think that someone is this profession would honestly care enough to return a phone call or something
7.Stephen Adams LAPC
101 E 2nd Ave
Counseling ServicesCareer & Vocational Counseling
Areas of focus: pre-teen & teen boys/young men Men Spiritual/Religious issues Career Counseling
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.