American Local Locksmith
Serving the Rolling Meadows area.
1.24/7 Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsInformation Bureaus & ServicesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
John was super friendly and arrived within 15 minutes as said over the phone. He thought of a way to keep the cost down and had us in the house in 5 minutes! We Hope we won't need a locksmith again bu
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
4.American Locksmith Service Dupage County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
939 W North Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesHome Repair & Maintenance
I was amazed with the experience and knowledge of aid locksmith when he was busy in re-keying my house. He was working like a surgeon or an artist. He works without taking any short cut and tries his
6.Floyd's Lock & Key Service
513 E Hawley St
Locks & Locksmiths
We offer a complete line of personal and utility safes perfect for your home or office. Whether you're protecting your laptop, important documents or jewelry, paper documents or electronic media, we h
7.Anderson Lock Co
850 E Oakton St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Dedicated to door security. A distinguished distributor of security door hardware since 1960, Anderson Lock represents top-name manufacturers and provides expert technical assistance when you place yo
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Rolling Meadows area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.