Serving the Rogue River area. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
3.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
4.Ramsay Electric Inc
1945 Old Military Rd
With over 32 years of electrical service and experience, we have successfully defined, designed, and completed thousands of electrical projects. At Ramsay Electric Inc. we have the experts and experti
114 W Pine St
Reliable Electric has established a rock solid reputation for their professionalism and expertise in all of your electrical needs. The company was founded by John Huffman who has over 36 years of expe
6.Bear Creek Electric Inc
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceUtilities Underground Cable, Pipe & Wire Locating ServiceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Need an electrician that will provide top-notch work at prices that won't break the bank? Bear Creek Electric Inc. has a proven track record that will give you confidence. Popular Residential Services
7.Pacific Electrical Contractors Inc
920 S Grape St
ElectriciansComputer Cable & Wire InstallationCable & Satellite Television
From rewiring your home entertainment system to cabling a new hospital or factory, Pacific Electrical Contractors has the expertise to deliver quality results on every project. We have been a leader i
Call A Pro
Serving the Rogue River area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.