Southern Oregon Dental Health & Hygiene Group LLC
1710 E Pine St, Central Point, OR, 97502 The dental office where its all about choice.
1.Southern Oregon Dental Health
310 E Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2.Associates For Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
869 NE 7th St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Specialties: Dentoalveolar Surgery; Oral Implants; Preprosthetic Surgery, Head and Neck Pathology; Anesthesia; Trauma; Orthognathic Surgery; Cleft Palate Repair; Maxillofacial Reconstructive Surgery;
3.Dr. Shishkin DDS
934 NE 8th St
One of the worst dentist I have ever been too. Good luck getting them on the phone. The front desk staff are rude. The doc is rude to the staff also. Takes forever to get appointment and then they do
4.Siskiyou Community Health Center
1701 NW Hawthorne Ave
DentistsCounseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeDental Clinics
History: In 1973, Siskiyou Community Health Center (SCHC) began as the Takilma Peoples Clinic in the Illinois Valley. After a medical crisis in the community, volunteer residents of the Illinois ValleMore Nearby Locations »
5.George olfson DMD
1212 NE 7th St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Olfson is a unique small town dentist. He is dedicated to continuing his education and bringing the latest advances in dental technology to his patients. He easily combines big city dentistry with
6.Grants Pass Dental
118 NE Jackson St
Trust the dental professionals at Grants Pass Dental, conveniently located in Grants Pass, Oregon, to give you the smile you have been dreaming about. Our quality dental services provide a gentle touc
7.A Street Dental Group
828 NE A St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric Dentistry
Thank you for considering "A" Street Dental Group: Featuring Dr. Raelyn Sutton DMD and Dr. Dennis Dryden DDS. We offer service to the residents of the Grants Pass, OR area. Our goal is to always excee
Dr. Shishkin DDS
2954 Siskiyou Blvd, Medford, OR, 97504 Known For Being Gentle.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future