490 S Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
681 S Main St
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
3.United Health Group
845 Diamond Ave
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
4.Adult Healthcare Services
505 S Main St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospicesNurses
Absolutely terrible company. They people "in charge" have NO idea what's going on. The first CNA they sent was dismissed her first day for forgetting to give my grandmother necessary medications. We'r
5.Franklin Health & Rehab Center
720 Orchard Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityGeriatric Consulting & Services
The Franklin Health & Rehabilitation Center is a health care center that offers nursing services. Its staff includes psychiatric, pediatric and intravenous specialists, as well as speech, occupational
6.Free Clinic of Franklin County Inc
1171 Franklin St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
7.Franklin County Dialysis Facility
300 Technology Dr
Dialysis ServicesMedical ClinicsClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.