1.Universal Healthcare Of Nashville
1022 Eastern Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
2578 W 5th St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
UTI Auto Mechanic School
www.uti.edu Become A UTI Mechanic in 51 Weeks!Call For Training Program Info.
Please try reloading the page.
Dr Barringer is an excellent doctor! I'm terrified of the dentist and spent months dreading the extraction of my 4 impacted wisdom teeth. Other than complications due to allergic reactions to the antibiotic and painkiller, the procedure went by without a hitch.The last last thing I remember was getting the iv needle inserted and then being back at home. lol! He has excellent bedside manner and actually cares. I have recommended all my friends and coworkers who need wisdom teeth removed to see him.
Dr. Crestetto is a highly qualified, very skilled oral surgeon with a heart of gold. He always goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure his patients get not only the best dental care he can possibly give them, but also the very best personal care he can give them.He always greets every patient with a smile ~ you never feel like a "number" when you go to see him for an appointment. The experience is more like visiting an old friend that happens to be a skilled dentist.
Very nice facility, but disorganized and inefficient. Clerical staff's attitude to the public borders on arrogance and shows little regard for the truth.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.