Axis Mental Health
Serving the Rocky Mount area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
1.National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physical Exams
Federal GovernmentGovernment Offices
2.FastMed Urgent Care
550 N Winstead Ave
Urgent CareEmergency Care Facilities
Dear Dr Wilkinson Hi, this is Gary Larson from Minnesota. I feelfine, and just wanted to let you know howpleased I am with you and the staff at fastmed. Your concern for my health goes far beyondmyMore Nearby Locations »
3.Vidant Endoscopy Ctr-Tarboro
201 Edgecombe St
4.Monique Brown MD PC
154 SW Main St
Medical ClinicsUrgent CareMedical CentersNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNP
5.Langs Health Care
301 S Church St Ste 160
6.Janna Health Care Service
621 S Church St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
7.Tyson Corner Health Service
600 N Grace St
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Rocky Mount area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.