1543 Benvenue Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
Our staff looks forward to fulfilling the denture and implant needs of patients who travel from Rocky Mount, NC
2.Edward W Jernigan, DDS
1427 N Wesleyan Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
3.Winslow Rogers H DDS MS PA
400 Peachtree St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.David E Mcglohon DDS PA
700 Tiffany Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
5.Comprehensive Dental Center of North Carolina
1108 N Winstead Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsOrthodontists
Choose a dentist who understands what community care is all about. As the former director of Columbia University’s Community Dent-Care program, Dr. Felicia Singletary, expanded the university’s single
6.Hunt & Hunt Dentistry
111 Candlewood Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
7.Harrold & Associates Ddspa Dental Care Center
3769 Sunset Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.