1.Pregnancy Resource Center
1010 Ridge Rd.
Counseling ServicesHuman Services OrganizationsPregnancy Information & ServicesMedical Clinics
2.Counseling 4 Healthy Minds
Ste 400 601 White Hills Dr
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Services
3.A Brighter Tomorrow Counseling
661 Justin Rd
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsChild & Adolescent Guidance Counselors
2231 Ridge Rd Ste 202
Counseling ServicesMental Health Services
5.Aimee D. Herring Ph.D., LPC
661 Justin Rd
Counseling ServicesHuman Relations CounselorsPsychotherapistsCounselors-Licensed Professional
Dr. Aimee Herring has 14 years of experience counseling individuals in private practice, inpatient psychiatric and substance abuse programs, in rehabilitation and nursing home facilities, and in pain
6.Dayle Lattie, Psy.D.
101 S Fannin St
Counseling ServicesSenior Citizen CounselingPsychologistsMental Health Services
I enjoyed working with Dr. Lattie. She helped me understand my situation better. I recommend her for counseling.
7.Rockwall Counseling, PA
201 Laurence Dr Suite 203
Rockwall Counseling’s philosophy of “Select Clientele. Exceptional Care” means that we go above and beyond for our clients to help you and your family achieve your best life through counseling. No ins
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.