Airpark Certified Auto Service
8025 Snouffer School Rd, Gaithersburg, MD, 20879
1.John's Auto ServiceMOVED
7410 Westmore Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic Service
2.John's Auto Service & Body Shop
422 N Stonestreet Ave Unit B
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Diagnostic ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingAutomotive Tune Up Service
3.John's Automotive Service
7406 Westmore Rd
Auto Repair & Service
4.John's Auto Svc
1505 Sulphur Spring Rd
Automobile Manufacturers & Distributors
5.John's Auto Service and Body Work Tag Title Inc
6603 Johnnycake Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceScooters Mobility Aid DealersVehicle License & RegistrationCommercial Auto Body Repair
General Auto repair and body shop work since 1960. handicap mobility van repair. Call for appointment. We have flexible hours to meet your MVA Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration needs. Johns tag an
6.John's Auto Repair
13310 New Hampshire Ave
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
7.John's Auto Body
4609 Madison St
Automobile Body Repairing & PaintingAuto Repair & Service
best on quality and price
Burnt Mills Sunoco
10810 Columbia Pike, Silver Spring, MD, 20901
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.